The Mickey Carhart Memorial Scholarship
Offered to NAIOP members who are enrolled at the University of San Diego’s MSRE Program at the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate.
- Must be a NAIOP San Diego Member
- Must be enrolled Full-Time in USD’s MSRE Program
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Resume or short biographical profile
- Description of your career goals in essay format- 1 page only. Please indicate your interest in staying in Commercial Real Estate in San Diego.
- Full transcripts may be requested at a later date.
On campus contact: Joe Bertocchini | Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
Note: By submitting this application, you are consenting to allow the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate, the University of San Diego and other organizations to publish your name and scholarship award, including dollar amount, in print and online.
Scholarship Form Open Fall 2019