Scholarships Offered Offered 2018
The UCSD Scholarship
Offered to NAIOP members who are enrolled at the University of California, San Diego’s Urban Studies and Planning.
- Must be a NAIOP San Diego Member
- Must be enrolled Full-Time in Urban Studies and Planning Program
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Resume or short biographical profile
- Description of your career goals in essay format- 1 page only. Please indicate your interest in staying in Commercial Real Estate in San Diego.
- Full transcripts may be requested at a later date.
On campus contact: Mirle Rabinowitz Bussell, Ph. D | Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate
Note: By submitting this application, you are consenting to allow the University of California, San Diego and other organizations to publish your name and scholarship award, including dollar amount, in print and online.