SDSU Scholarships Offered 2018
The Mike Philbin/Tony Badeaux Memorial Scholarship
Offered to NAIOP members who are enrolled at San Diego State University and are Real Estate Society members.
- Must be a NAIOP San Diego Member
- Must be enrolled Full-Time in any Real Estate Major/Minor with a special interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Resume or short biographical profile
- Description of your career goals in essay format- 1 page only. Please indicate your interest in staying in Commercial Real Estate in San Diego.
- Full transcripts may be requested at a later date.
On campus contact: Edward Pierzak, Ph. D | Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate
Note: By submitting this application, you are consenting to allow the Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate, San Diego State University and other organizations to publish your name and scholarship award, including dollar amount, in print and online.